I haven’t blogged in a while, that’s because I’ve been preoccupied with some new things.
1) Discovered Farmville 2 and I enjoyed the game, thus my time was consumed tending my virtual crops and animals, going to the market to buy seeds and to sell my goods, and completing farming goals. Ha! As if these were all true.
2) Watched the Lenten TV presentation of Eat Bulaga ( a noontime show here in the Philippines). This has been a tradition of sorts, for I remember that I watch these mini-dramas since I was a child.
3) Reading the novel “Wicked” by Gregory Maguire. I’m halfway through! Such a thick book, mind you.
4) Planning how to clean and organize our small nook in preparation for my husband’s homecoming.
5) Buying food stock from the grocery to cover our Holy Week meals. Malls and supermarkets are to close operations on Thursday and Friday, so I planned ahead for this.
So there, that got me busy. So no blogs for the last few days. If I won’t be able to blog yet in the coming days, you’ll know where to find me – in Farmville 2. See you there! 😀
Photo credit: megamisc.blogspot.com