I want to say a special thanks to Jenni from Unload and Unwind blog http://jenniferann1970.wordpress.com for the nomination. I shall be answering the 11 questions she has sent me right away. But I am not sure if I have the stamina to participate in the other rules of the Liebster Blog Awards, which states that:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
However, it interests me to answer the questions my co-blogger Jenni posed for her nominees. So, here goes:
- Who do you write for?
I write mostly for my family and friends and for those people whom I have crossed paths before.
- If the internet went down would you still continue to write? Yes, definitely. My writing isn’t dependent on the internet. I love the traditional pen and paper.
- Does having an audience feel important to you and for your blog? An audience of one or two delights me as long as I know I made an impact on him or her.
- Are you finished designing your blog? Maybe yes, maybe not. Depends on my mood if I wanna change the look of my blog.
- Would you advertise more if you could? Given the time and chance, why not?
- Have you ever told a lie on your blog? Nope, not a single bit. Every detail in my blog is as true as it can get.
- What type of blogs do you like? Poetry, Photography, Travels, Food, Psychology, Family Life
- If you could have a dinner party with 10 famous figures dead or alive who would they be? C.S. Lewis, Larry Crabb, J.R.R. Tolkien, David Archuleta, David Cook, Jason Castro, Jessica Sanchez (Yes, I’m an AI viewer!), Mahatma Gandhi, Don Moen, Chris Tomlin
- Are you proud of your blog or is it a secret? Proud, very proud!
- Do you think blogging awards are motivating or depressing? It’s kinda motivating to think that other bloggers consider my blog to be good enough to be shared with the blogging community.
- Name one person who has made a significant impact on your life. My husband. He has transformed me in ways I wouldn’t have imagined.
That’s about it, Jenni. 🙂 Maybe if it inspires me again, I might be able to review other blogs whom I may nominate too and write my own 11 questions to ask. In my next blog, perhaps. 🙂